Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Wisconsin schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Wisconsin is home to many schools that offer Medical Billing & Coding training, some of which are listed below. The Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Hudson areas have many opportunities for Medical Billers & Coders. Health care facilities in Wisconsin are in need of Medical Billers & Coders, and many hire graduates of the schools listed on this page.
As a Wisconsin Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $34,960
- Currently employed: 4,130
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now