Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Nebraska schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The metropolitan areas with the greatest demand for Medical Billers & Coders is in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Bellevue areas. Hospitals and clinics in the area typically require specialized education for newly-hired Medical Billing & Coding professionals. This type of education can be found at ground and online schools available throughout Nebraska.
As a Nebraska Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $34,320
- Currently employed: 1,520
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now